Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2007 Reading List

A bit late, I know, but I've been busy with the puppy, trying to train her and stop her from biting (she especially loves ankles and hands!).

So, this is a list of all the books I read in 2007* This is the first time I've done such a list, so I hope you enjoy taking a peek into my literary tastes. A quick note: I took a couple of months off mid-year to concentrate on writing, so the number of books read last year was probably slightly less than usual. Anyway, on to the list.

Weaveworld – Clive Barker

She Loves Monsters – Simon Clark (novella)

Pilo Family Circus – Will Elliot

Hunting Zoe – Steve Gerlach (novella)

Survivor – J.F. Gonzalez

Catch-22 – Joseph Heller

The Lazarus Condition – Paul Kane (novella)

Take the Long Way Home – Brian Keene (novella)

Ghoul – Brian Keene

The Crossings – Jack Ketchum (novella)

On Writing – Stephen King (reread)

The Bottoms – Joe Lansdale

Allhallow’s Eve – Richard Laymon (reread)

Once Upon a Halloween – Richard Laymon (reread)

The Woods Are Dark – Richard Laymon (reread)

A Writer’s Tale – Richard Laymon (reread)

Dahmer’s Not Dead – Edward Lee/Elizabeth Steffen

The Memory Tree – John R. Little

Boy’s Life – Robert McCammon

The Road – Cormac McCarthy

Midnight Rain – James Newman

Fight Club – Chuck Palahniuk

Survivor – Chuck Palahniuk

Dark Harvest – Norman Partridge (novella)

Summer of Night – Dan Simmons

Entropy’s Bed at Midnight (novella from the book LoveDeath) – Dan Simmons

Dying in Bangkok (novella from the book LoveDeath) – Dan Simmons

The Pearl – John Steinbeck

The Killer Inside Me – Jim Thompson

Uncle Jack – Tony Williams & Humphrey Price


*Well, as far as I can remember - I didn't keep a list, so this is all by memory. I will be keeping a list from this year though, to make things easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home